READ THE LATEST NEW TESTAMENT AND LEARN FLUENT ENGLISH
PART ONE: PHONETIC ENGLISH BIBLE SERIES
The PHONETIC ENGLISH BIBLE SERIES in the ten PDF files which follow
set out to make a start on addressing this problem.
- OVERVIEW Phonetic English Bible Series
- The updated Gospel of MATTHEW
- The updated Gospel of MARK
- The updated Gospel of LUKE
- The updated Gospel of JOHN
- The updated Book of ACTS
- The updated ROMANS to CORINTHIANS
- The updated GALATIONS to PHILEMON
- The updated HEBREWS to REVELATION
- Manual and Student Workbook
The most recent archaeological revelations from the Middle East serve to confirm that most English Old and New Testaments have been VERY BADLY TRANSLATED from the original Hebrew and Aramaic documents. Most English Bibles actually contain more than 10,000 instances of inaccurate translations … and some of these are not short of blasphemous.
ONE: The Mistranslations of the 1st to the 3rd Century
The common Christian preaching that the Holy Bible is the “ Word of God ” rather than the Word about God amounts to a modern and gigantic global lie. The lie is used mainly to extract money from the pockets of any victim who is unfortunate enough to believe it.
The 39 books of the Old Testament Bible were originally written in Hebrew and were most scrupulously preserved in writing by the Hebrew ( later called ‘Jewish’) people from the time of Moses up to this present day. Moses lived some 1400 years before the birth of Jesus.
All the Hebrew people between and including Moses and Jesus were instructed … literally hundreds of times … by their Hebrew scriptures … to pray to YAHWEH their Elohim. Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi who actually did teach from the Torah and did teach His people to totally love and worship YAHWEH their Elohim. The current archaeological evidence on this matter is incontrovertible
The 27 books of the New Testament Bible on the other hand, were originally written in an early dialectical language that derived from Hebrew. This dialect was called Aramaic and it was this language that was actually spoken, as well as written, by both Jesus and His disciples. Since before the time of Jesus more than 16 Aramaic dialects have now emerged within the Middle East … but the very original Aramaic dialect of our New Testament times was the one that was both spoken and written by Jesus and his disciples. Archaeologically speaking, this particular dialect is referred to as Peshitta Aramaic.
All the New Testament scriptures were first written not in the Ancient Greek language… as most Christians since around the 16th century have been taught to believe … but in the Peshitta Aramaic dialect. The three references in the text box below provide over 2.5 thousand pages of modern details as a scientifically disciplined demonstration of Peshitta as the original language of the New Testament.
1. ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT (AENT): THE NETZARI PRESS LLC PUBLISHERS: First edition in 2008 through to the fifth edition in 2012
2. RUACH QADIM: ARAMAIC ORIGINS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT: TUSHIYAH PRESS: Andrew Gabriel Roth
3. HEBRAIC ROOTS BIBLE: 3rd Edition 2015: Congregation of YHWH Jerusalem: PO Box 832 Carteret NJ 07008: Don Esposito.
The evidence now has it that … sometime early within the two centuries following the death of Jesus on the cross … the Peshitta Aramaic New Testament scriptures were first translated, by the Greeks, into Ancient Greek.
In 382 CE, the Ancient Greek translations of both the Old and New Testaments were translated into Latin and this without any corrections to their fundamental errors. And these seriously uncorrected translations currently mark the historical confirmation of a blasphemous translational religious bigotry that has continued into most of the world’s 21st century Bibles.
How on Earth Did This Happen?
The very original ancient Greek translators of the early centuries did clearly have their own religiously bigoted and antisemitic views that they brought to their early Christian congregations. Four examples are sufficient for our present purposes: The ancient Greeks of around the first/second century CE:
- Eradicated all mention of the name YAHWEH as the name of God even though (1) it occurred not less than 176 times in the Peshitta New Testament. (2) the expression YAHWEH your Elohim occurred some hundreds of times in the Hebrew Old Testament.
- Eradicated also the extremely important meaning of the Hebrew word ELOHIM (for GOD) with its vital ability to simultaneously signify both ONE* as well as MANY*. * (Much like the word SHEEP* in English)The word ELOHIM has been replaced globally by the word THEOS in Greek and by the word GOD ( a pagan Babylonian deity) in English.
- Fully reinvented the name of Our Messiah from the original Aramaic YESHUA or Y’SHUA in line with the name of the main pagan Greek god called ZEUS and … because of this … called JESUS something similar to IE-ZEUS.This name… also of clear pagan origin …. later became known as IESUS and then finally … in the 17th century English of King James 1st … as JESUS.
- De-emphasized to near extinction, countless foundational teachings and traditions within the TORAH of Moses … as well as of Jesus … by referring to the TORAH as merely the ‘ LAW ’.
TWO: The Mistranslations of the 17th Century
Most of the world’s current (non Catholic) Bibles … and this in all languages … have descended originally from the King James Bible that was written by a team of 47 scholars between 1604 and 1611 at the direction of King James I of England.
At around the same time, the first English version of the Catholic or ‘Latin Vul-gate’ Bible was printed at Douai … by a team of recently excommunicated English ex patriots, who were living, in the north of France.
The translational teams of both of these important 17th century English Bibles actually transferred roughly the same number of (circa 2nd to 4th century) translational blasphemies into English. This was mainly because both teams believed that their very ‘original’ Latin and Greek (and their Hebrew-through-Greek ) references were free from serious error. But as we have already explained … the vital basic references of both teams of that time, were not free from serious error … and consequently … neither were their translations into English.
The above details on the 17th century King James and Douai Bibles do not preclude the demonstrable certainty that both teams of translators also indulged in a number of politically convenient translations that flattered either (1) the egos or (2) the doctrinal preferences of the authorities who paid their wages. The translators for King James for example, actually changed the name of one of the brothers of Jesus from the Peshitta Aramaic JACOB or JA’AKOV to JAMES. And the Douai translators were obliged to conform to the highly contentious and distinctly punitive laws of the 17th century Catholic Vatican.
Most of the Bibles of the present day … regardless of the language that they are currently written in … descend from the above two 17th century documents. Most too, have stubbornly preserved the pseudo sanctity of their now 1,800 year old basic errors many of which have more than merely ‘bordered’ on lies through to blasphemies.
IN SUMMARY: The NAMES OF GOD Bible by Ann Spangler of the Baker Publishing Group provides a very clever and also very readable exposure of the over 10,000 or so errors that were incorporated into the original version of the King James Bible. It is highly recommended that you buy a copy of this bible and examine it for yourself.
PART TWO: 120 NATIONAL QUALITY ENGLISH LESSONS FOR 10 CENTS EACH
The lessons available below were originally in the top quality NATIONAL RADIO AND CORRESPONDENCE COURSE by the Australian government of 50 years ago … and quality spoken English has changed only very little since that time.
The course includes some 100 professionally illustrated lessons … each with around 9 MINUTES of audio input … and 20 more lessons without.
The unique additions of VIRTUAL PHONETICSTM and specialised PRONUNCIATION TUTORING for students from tonal language backgrounds are also global firsts
The cost of 10 cents (AUD) per lesson is unbeatable.
Click Here to Buy