- 100 professionally graded audio English lessons of around 9 minutes each.
- 20 further English Grammar lessons without audio.
- 760 pages of clearly illustrated directions on English pronunciation, word usage and grammar.
- A uniquely new reference for ESL teaching… containing a set of CODE TRAINING DRILLS and a program for detecting and correcting
English articulation problems.
- A truly unique and world first text conversion application that converts highlighted English texts into more readable and ‘phonetically regular’ ones.
- A second ‘world first’ program to enable teachers to both test and teach precise English articulation skills to those students whose native language is a ‘tonal’ one. (e.g. students born in China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and Kampuchea).
Talk all the way to fluent English
Virtual Phonetics is a very simple learner alphabet for any person who is learning to read English words at home, in early schooling or even later as an adult worker.
Our unique 10 marks reduce the complexity of our English spelling or sounding-out ‘rules system’ down from near 400 ‘rules’ to around 60 main ones: and this without changing the spelling of any of the words in the text.
100 professionally graded audio English lessons of approximately 8.4 minutes each.
20 English Grammar lessons without audio.
760 pages of clearly illustrated directions on English pronunciation, word usage and grammar.